Thriving offers an array of functional laboratory tests. Functional testing helps to gain a more comprehensive understanding of how your body functions, enabling a more targeted and individualised therapeutic protocol.
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
Having a healthy gut is central to our entire health. Many people suffer from symptoms of gastrointestinal distress and a stool analysis can be very useful to determine the source of gut problems.
Biological Testing Service (BTS) is the Irish service for the leading German micro-biological laboratory Dr. Hauss, near Hamburg.
BTS offer a broad range of micro-biological tests for diagnosing candida, intestinal parasites, leaky gut and much more. All tests are performed from simple stool samples, a very modern and strictly scientific way of testing.
From a simple stool sample BTS can test you for:
- Intestinal candida and other fungi (a full screen for all yeasts and moulds)
- Complete status of the intestinal flora
- Intestinal parasites
- Pathogenic bacteria in different materials
- Resistance tests for pathogenic bacteria
- Pancreatic function test (elastase-1)
- Leaky gut (alpha-1-antitrypsin )
- Intestinal inflammation (PNM-elastase, Lysozym)
- Intestinal immune system (sIgA)
- Coeliacs disease
- Lactose intolerance
- Intestinal bleeding
- Tumour marker
- And more..